COLD AS ICE!
- Camphor - Increases Blood Circulation, Anti-Inflammatory
- Methyl Salicylate - Analgesic, Anti-Inflammatory
- Menthol - Anaesthetic, Anti-Inflammatory
- Eucalyptus Oil - Local Anaesthetic & Cooling Effect
CERBERUS SubZero Muscle Rub contains a massive 15% of Camphor, 15% of Methyl Salicylate, 15% Eucalyptus Oil and 5% Menthol. Camphor has been shown to increase blood circulation and has anti-inflammatory properties. Methyl Salicylate is closely related to aspirin and has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, while menthol works by creating a topical cooling action that desensitizes local nociceptors to offer an analgesic effect. Eucalyptus oil also has a cooling effect similar to menthol's anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, and can have analgesic effects in muscles and joints. A 2015 clinical review found that eucalyptus oil has promise in treating ailments like arthritis and wounds as well as the flu.
SubZero has been designed to give you a cooling sensation with methyl salicylate, menthol, eucalyptus oil and peppermint oil all acting as cooling agents. These are counter-irritants, which means the cooling feeling on the skin distracts you from feeling the aches/pains deeper in your muscles, joints and tendons by desensitising the nerve endings.
- Helps to relieve sore muscles, sprains and strains
- Helps to reduce pain in soft tissues and joints
- Helps to reduce inflammation in soft tissues and joints
Camphor Oil (15%), Methyl Salicylate (15%), Eucalyptus Oil (15%), Menthol Oil (5%), Fractionated Coconut Oil (25%), Soya Wax (25%)
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
When using this product:
Use only as directed
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
Severe skin irritation occurs
Pain persists for more than 7 days
Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before using this ointment for your muscle pain. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact NHS Direct.
Directions for Use
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 2 to 4 times daily.
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.
- For sports people/general training use this product can be used before and after training.
This product may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a small area before use. This product is handmade in small batches using natural ingredients. As such there may be colour variations with natural ingredients and the colour of the rub may vary between different batches.