A NEW VERSATILE TRAINING TOOL
Our GP Training Sandbags are the perfect all round training tool for strength and conditioning. Perfect for home use but tough enough for a commercial or group training environment, Cerberus GP Sandbags are a great training option no matter what your goal is. Made from the same bulletproof 1050D ballistic nylon material as our other sandbags we have the same tried and tested Cerberus features - bonded nylon thread, quality YKK zips and dual ply construction for extra strength and no leaks. These bags are made tough and are ready for anything! Use them indoors or outdoors. The unique handle placement of 8 reinforced grab handles provides multiple grip positions and gives you plenty of exercise options.
No filler bags required! Our GP Training Sandbags are dual ply, each has a built in liner bag made from the same 1050D ballistic nylon. The extra strength double hook & loop roll down seal on the inner liner bag means they are easy to fill and provides a secure leak-free seal. Closed with a quality YKK zip and sealed with hook & loop straps. As each Sandbag is sized, all you need to do is fill your bag to the max capacity and you are ready to train!
Available in 3 convenient sizes:
- 15kg (33lb)
- 30kg (66lb)
- 60kg (132lb)
- Made from 2 layers of our NEW 1050D CORDURA® Nylon Ballistic Fabric (strongest material available and not to be confused with cheaper 1000D regular fabric used by other manufacturers).
Bonded Nylon Thread designed for Heavy Duty use
- Extra Strength hook & loop and YKK Zips
No filler bags required
3 Sizes Available
How to fill your Sandbag
- Open out your Sandbag & open the inner bag.
- Now fill your Sandbag until your bag is full and packed tight, we suggest coarse sand. Please note that the loadable weight of the bag depends on the density and size of the media being used. Certain media may cause the overall weight of the bag to be greater than or less than the projected weight capacity.
- Seal the inner bag hook & loop, roll down and press down and seal again against the inner hook & loop.
- Push the inner seal inside, shut the zip and close over the hook & loop flap.