Cerberus DESTROY Intra-Workout
AT LAST AN INTRA-WORKOUT DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR STRENGTH SPORTS
Designed to give you an increase in peak-performance duration and late-stage performance quality of your exercise. Helping you to maintain the highest levels when you need it most! Perfect for competition, during workouts or any sports or activity which requires you to work at your maximum capacity.
When large concentrations of amino acids are present in the bloodstream during exercise protein synthesis (muscle building) built through exercise can be increased. By ingesting quick-absorbing amino acids during your workout you may also fight the catabolic (muscle breakdown) effects of exercise, boost recovery, and decrease muscle soreness.
CERBERUS Destroy Intra-Workout is an essential supplement to add to your daily nutrition for wellbeing and peak performance.
Essential Amino Acids
Unlike non-essential amino acids, essential amino acids can’t be made by your body and must be obtained through your diet. Destroy Intra-Workout has all 9 essential amino acids.
7400mg BCAA 2:1:1
Valine: Helps stimulate muscle growth and regeneration and is involved in energy production (5).
Leucine: Critical for protein synthesis and muscle repair. It also helps regulate blood sugar levels, stimulates wound healing and produces growth hormones (9).
Isoleucine: In muscle metabolism and is heavily concentrated in muscle tissue. It’s also important for immune function, hemoglobin production and energy regulation (10).
Phenylalanine: It plays an integral role in the structure and function of proteins and enzymes and the production of other amino acids (4).
Threonine: Threonine is a principal part of structural proteins such as collagen and elastin, which are important components of the skin and connective tissue. It also plays a role in fat metabolism and immune function (6).
Tryptophan: It’s needed to maintain proper nitrogen balance and is a precursor to serotonin, a neurotransmitter that regulates your appetite, sleep and mood (7).
Methionine: plays an important role in metabolism and detoxification. It’s also necessary for tissue growth and the absorption of zinc and selenium, minerals that are vital to your health (8).
Lysine: plays major roles in protein synthesis, hormone and enzyme production and the absorption of calcium. It’s also important for energy production, immune function and the production of collagen and elastin (11).
Histidine: is used to produce histamine, a neurotransmitter that is vital to immune response, digestion, sexual function and sleep-wake cycles. It’s critical for maintaining the myelin sheath, a protective barrier that surrounds your nerve cells (12).
Electrolyte & Performance Hydration Blend
During intense exercise in addition to water, your body loses electrolytes in sweats. Chloride, potassium, and sodium are major electrolytes. This are minerals in your blood, urine, and bodily fluids that contain an electric charge. Your body’s cells use electrolytes to carry electrical impulses that help your cells communicate with each other and give you the ability to taste, see, smell, touch, and hear.
Improved body composition work capacity and to improve power
Pink Himalayan Salt
- Maintains fluid balance in your cells
- Helps to transmit nerve impulses throughout your body
- Helps muscles contract and relax
- Keeps the blood from clotting
- Maintains the body’s pH balance
- Carries nutrients to the cells
- Maintains healthy blood pressure
- Promotes heart health
- Preserves bone health
- Helps convert food into energy.
- Helps create new proteins from amino acids.
- Helps create and repair DNA and RNA.
- Is part of the contraction and relaxation of muscles.
- Helps regulate neurotransmitters, which send messages throughout your brain and nervous system.
Increases the absorption of peptides, amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and phytonutrients.
- Gene expression
- Enzymatic reactions
- Immune function
- Protein synthesis
- DNA synthesis
- Wound healing
- Growth and development
- Boosts Immunity by Helping White Blood Cells Function Better
- Helps Prevent Iron Deficiencies by Improving Iron Absorption
- Could Reduce Blood Uric Acid Levels and Help Prevent Gout Attacks
- Fights Heart Disease Risk Factors, Potentially Lowering Heart Disease Risk
- May Help Battle High Blood Pressure
- Strong Antioxidant That May Reduce the Risk of Chronic Diseases
- Hydration during Exercise
- Helps to Regulate Muscle and Heart Contraction
- May Help Reduce Blood Pressure
Studies Vitamin C
Studies Betanine Anhydrous